Monday 11 July 2011

of bits and baubles....

For all the girls who like original, interesting, bold jewellery pieces, I suggest a quick trip to Nitya Arora One can each her at +919819754148 or by email valliyanbynitya@hotmail.com to make an appointment.


Nity has been designing fashion jewellery for at least 5 years now, if my memory serves me correctly. After a year's program at Parson's, New York, she is back and with a bang launching her label at funky new Bandra store, Atosa....


I must say, Nitya herself, makes for the best brand ambassador for "Valliyan" (her label) and if you ever wonder how to combine her pieces with your fashion, look her way for style cues! Be assured that you are wearing a one-of-its kind fashion statement.


Anyway, I wont say too much...found a few pictures of her latest collection, et voila!







No comments:

Post a Comment