Thursday 16 June 2011

Musically Inclined

La Tarde Se Ha Puesto Triste
Don't let the monsoon drizzle or dampen your peppy spirits. It's all in the mind they say...Close your eyes, wear a pair of sunglasses, iPod in, and let yourself get instantly tele-ported to the beaches of St. Tropez or Ibiza a midst lots of beautiful, tanned people, rhythmically swinging to the beats of Dr. Kucho!

This song has powered me up today and worked wonders to nurse my Glorious Summer hangover. Having spent the past 4 weeks on holiday, getting back to this wet city and the humdrum of normal life was taking a toll on my mood. Given that my summer was spent soaking in the sun in the French Riviera, it is a tad difficult to make do with this keechad filled season.

Luckily, I got a playlist of tunes to keep me in a Mediterranean Frame of Mind!

In addition to the link, I am going to share my top 5 songs for the moment:
1. Alexandra Stan - Mr. Saxobeat
2. Bob Sinclair - Love You no More
3. Phoenix - Love Like a Sunset
4. Martin Solveig - Cabo Parano
5. Benny Bennasi - Beautiful People

Sway Away....

No comments:

Post a Comment