Wednesday 30 November 2011

1st day of the last month of the year

start
speed
day
distance
late
very late!
near
airplane
far
traffic
eat 
sleep
dream
BIG
small
run
rest
PING!
blink
focus
fade
night
jump
OMG
shout
done 
cry
musique
laugh
laugh a lot
smile
yawn
frown
heart
hurts
do
don't do
eat
yum!
fast
dance
too fast 
enough
NEVER enough!
F.I.N.I.S.H
always the beginning...


Gosh....just a few thoughts rushing through my mind before we dive into the last 31 days of 2011.
it's been a good year, I reckon by how it just zipped by.

I remember feeling very clouded and contemplative on the 1st of July 2011 when I launched into a personal 1/2 year review session. I fretted big time because the concept of time has become a joke. Where is the time?!
And I think I speak for every body when I say this...

Well here's hoping for a high finish to the year.

Cheers!






No comments:

Post a Comment